- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9", bra size 32C and is wearing a size Small
View item's measurements|||
Mara Hoffman is passionate about protecting the environment so ensures all of her pieces are produced in the most sustainable way possible. This 'Mia' swimsuit for example is made from ECONYL® fibers woven entirely from recycled fishing nets and fabric scraps. Cut high on the leg with a deep scoop back, it's infused with SPF50 to protect your skin from harmful rays, but be sure to use an equally high sunscreen on the rest of your body. The peach hue will look especially flattering against sun-kissed skin.
Shown here with: Kalita Dress, Ulla Johnson Tote, Sophia Webster Slides, Illesteva Sunglasses.
- - Peach stretch-recycled ECONYL® nylon
- - Pulls on
- - 78% recycled ECONYL® nylon, 22% spandex
- - Hand wash
- - Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
Mara Hoffman Mia swimsuit 1044082